- Effectively contain dust while sweeping with multi-stage dust control system featuring powerful vacuum fan and filter shaker.
- Save time and training costs with intuitive operator controls and tool-free maintenance features.
- Achieve consistent cleaning results across various debris types and floor surfaces including carpet with the same machine.
- Easily maneuver through tight spaces and standard doorways with compact design.
- Maintain indoor air quality with fume-free battery operation.
Air Technology / Broom Technology: Broom Technology
Application: Indoor, Outdoor, Indoor & Outdoor
Dump Type: Manual
Estimated Run Time: Up to 3.4 hours (base battery)
Main Brush Dimensions: 22 in / 560 mm
Power Source: Battery
Side Brush Dimensions: 16 in / 410 mm (diameter)
Service Plans: Gold, Silver, Pay as You Go, Block of Time
Filter Type: 2 stage (standard) 95% @ 1 micron, 3 stage with HEPA (optional) 99.97% @ 0.3 micron
Machine Width: 31.8 in / 810 mm
Cleaning Path: 30 in / 760 mm, 38 in / 970 mm
Hopper Capacity: 200 lbs / 91 kg
Dust Control Systems: Dry
Estimated Coverage/Productivity: Up to 83600 sq ft / 7720 sq m
Machine Type: Ride-On
Propelling Speed: Up to 5.0 mph / 8.0 km/h
Sweep Technology: Overthrow
Weight: 1110 lbs / 503 kg (with base battery)
Machine Length: 59.9 in / 1520 mm
Machine Height: 46.4 in / 1180 mm
Reduce Cost to Clean
Reduce your cost of ownership with versatile cleaning performance and quality construction.
- Minimize the need for multiple passes with efficient one-pass sweeping.
- Reduce cleaning time and extend cleaning reach with optional dual side brushes.
- Count on long-term structural reliability with heavy-gauge steel frame construction.
- Maintain peak sweeping performance with AutoAdjust™ brush cavity that automatically adjusts as bristles shorten matching brush height to brush wear.
- Reduce total cost of ownership with durable, non-corrosive Duramer™ rotomold hopper.
Maintain Health & Safety
Get health and safety benefits for operators, employees and customers with the 6100’s innovative features.
- Help maintain indoor air quality with a multi-stage filtration system and a powerful filter shaker that contain dust generated during the sweeping process.
- Reduce fatigue and increase operator safety and visibility with 360-degree sightlines.
- Keep sound levels low with quiet, fume-free battery operation.
- Ensure operator foot and leg protection with full front shroud.
Enhance Facility Image
Clean a variety of hard and soft floor surfaces so facilities always look their best.
- Achieve consistent cleaning results in indoor and outdoor applications.
- Efficiently clean in both compact and congested areas with compact design.
- Effectively clean carpeted spaces with available non-marking tires and carpet brush.
- Clean anytime with reduced noise levels from battery-powered operation.
- Extend your cleaning reach with available dry vacuum wand and dual side brushes.
- Easily sweep larger debris to leave a clean path with the flap-and-trap pedal.
Easy Operation & Maintenance
Maximize uptime and ease of maintenance with the 6100’s intuitive controls and maintenance features.
- Reduce time spent on maintenance with no-tool access to all common maintenance items.
- Increase ease of operation and simplify training with intuitive operator controls.
- Operators can easily access the machine with ingress and egress on both sides.
- Quickly remove the easy-glide hopper using the sturdy handle and built-in wheels.
There are no reviews yet.